Many people don’t give up on sedentary lifestyle until they start trying to have a baby naturally. Infertility indicates no signs or symptoms, but it pays to know all about the habits that could trigger infertility issues in both men and women.
Infertility is a painful journey, but knowing the alarming symptoms can take off this pain from the journey of your parenthood. At Endoworld, our infertility specialist in Aurangabad has listed the factors that affect both men and women.
Infertility Risks in Men
Men are equally responsible for causing infertility. Our male infertility clinic in Aurangabad examine, diagnose, and treat male patients who might have:
- A repaired hernia
- Testicles that haven’t descended
- Infected or inflamed prostate glands
- Alcohol, smoking, and tobacco usage
- Taking medicines for ulcers or psoriasis
- Cystic fibrosis
- Premature ejaculation or blockage in the testicles
- Overexposure to certain environments such as radiation, chemicals, and pesticides
- Enlarged veins in the testicles
- Undergone treatment for cancer
- Genetic issue
- Family history of suffering from infertility challenges
Infertility Risks in Women
Certain factors affect women at some age which jeopardize her future plannings of conceiving naturally. The factors include:
- Fallopian tube disease
- Chronic diseases such as diabetes, asthma, lupus, hypertension, and arthritis
- Multiple miscarriages
- Irregular periods since puberty
- Abnormally shaped uterus
- Polyps in the uterus
- Any leftover scar tissue from a surgery or pelvic infection
- Cysts or Uterine fibroids
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
One-third of male and female, individually are responsible for causing infertility. Also, in most of the cases, both male and female partner has some issue which causes infertility. There are also some instances of “Unexplained infertility” where the root cause of infertility cannot be determined. Visit our test tube baby centre in Aurangabad to consult the country’s leading IVF specialists and seek effective treatment to cure infertility in both male and female.
Other factors that affect men and women with infertility challenges include:
- Age: Women’s fertility starts declining after the age of 30-35. Men over the age of 40 are less fertile than young adults.
- Obesity: Obese men and women can encounter many challenges while trying to conceive naturally. In men, being overweight reduces the sperm count, which is a major cause of infertility among them.
- Being Underweight: Women who suffer from weak immunity, being underweight, or follow the low-calorie diet are also at higher risk of causing infertility.
- Lack of Exercise: Lack of exercise cause obesity, which again is a significant reason why people face challenges in conceiving naturally.
- Hot Temperature: Men and women who are fond of hot tubs and hot baths can temporarily affect their fertility chances.
At Endoworld, we offer practical, affordable, and safe infertility treatments. If you have been trying to conceive naturally via unprotected sex for at least one year but failed to attain positive pregnancy, visit our Endoworld Hospital. Our leading IVF specialists shall help you restore your good health through medicines, treatments, and ART procedures in achieving a successful pregnancy.