The fallopian tube is a part of the uterus that plays a vital role in reproduction. The fallopian tube, also called a uterine tube, is present on either side of the uterus and releases ovaries from one of them. Every month during ovulation, an egg is released from the ovaries and travels to the uterus. The sperm has to travel to the fallopian tube to fertilize the egg. But sometimes, a blockage in the fallopian tube obstructs the egg from traveling down, preventing fertilization.
Conceiving and becoming a parent completes a woman. Everyone desires to bring their creations into the world. Though blockage in the tube leads to conception problems, IVF (In Vitro fertilization) provides potential solutions. There are many gynaecologists in Aurangabad that may help in diagnosing your problem. In case you face any blockage issue, they may recommend IVF as a solution.
Endoworld Hospital, IVF center in Aurangabad, has given a ray of hope and a new dimension in life to many. We would like to bring to light some symptoms, causes, diagnosis, and treatment for tube blockage problems.
Symptoms of Fallopian tube blockage
The symptoms diagnosis is rare because there are no bold symptoms that will alert us of having this situation. Still, visiting a gynaecologist in Aurangabad is a wise decision because at least you will be aware of your menstrual health.
Pelvic Inflammatory disease ( PID) is one of the most common causes of blocked fallopian tubes. Some other potential causes include:
- History of Uterine infection
- History of abortion or miscarriage
- Ruptured uterine walls
- Previous complicated pregnancy
- Endometriosis- It is a disorder in which the tissues forming a lining of the uterus expands out of the uterine cavity.
For blocked tubes, a specialized test called hysterosalpingogram (HSG) is done. Other prominent tests include ultrasound, exploratory laparoscopy surgery, or blood test for checking the presence of antibodies.
If you have open but healthy tubes, some fertility drug prescription might help you get pregnant. But medicines are not an option in case of blocked tubes.
Some other treatments for blocked tubes include:
- In Vitro fertilization( IVF)-is an advanced procedure in which mature eggs are retrieved from ovaries and fertilized with sperm in the lab. Finally, the embryo(fertilized egg) is transferred to the uterus. It is the most effective and assisted reproductive methodology.
- Laparoscopic Surgery– is a surgical procedure in which an optic fiber fitted with a camera and medical instruments evades in the abdomen through a cut. This method allows for the assessment of the situation.
- Tubular litigation reversal- is reversal of Tubular Litigation(TL) through surgery. TL, also known as a permanent form of birth control, fortunately, can be reversed nowadays.
Endoworld Hospital has given good news to many families and plans to spread happiness to many more faces. Contact our team for the earliest diagnosis and treatment.