The decision of trying assisted reproductive technology to conceive a child is quiet intimidating for every couple. After an unsuccessful attempt to conceive naturally via unprotected sex for at least a year, couples start looking for treatments, cure, and home remedies to prepare their body to conceive a child. IVF is a procedure that has helped many couples start a family of their own, and is considered to be one of the most-effective methods for childbirth. But, the process is expensive and demands a lot of time and patience.
Are you planning to consider IVF? Are you in dilemma whether this is the right treatment for you or not? Do not worry. Here is everything you need to know about your candidature for infertility treatments. Also, if you are struggling to conceive naturally, ask our IVF center in Aurangabad, and our country’s leading IVF specialists shall guide you.
What are the most critical requirements for natural conceiving?
- Healthy Sex Life: As couples are moving towards the fast and competitive world to earn a luxurious life, it has drastically increased their stress levels and anxiety, which start taking a toll over their sex life. Unable to follow a healthy diet or lack of exercise can also be a determining factor for infertility in both men and women.
- Healthy Semen Parameters: To conceive a child naturally, men must have normal semen parameters, which include semen count, motility, mobility, and morphology. A good semen sample consists of good sperm count in which all the sperms are actively moving and normal in structure. Erectile dysfunction or abnormal shape of the sperm is also a rising factor for infertility in men.
- Normal Cervical Function: Cervix refers to the vaginal entrance towards a woman’s uterus. Its primary function is to give access to the sperm. The cervix consists of cervical mucus which allows the sperm to swim and reach the uterus to fertilize the eggs. But, in case the cervix is hostile, it doesn’t store the sperm, and thus no pregnancy takes place.
- Healthy Ovulation: As women age, her ability to ovulate reduces with time. But often, women with an adequate amount of eggs fail to conceive because of some hormonal disturbances which lead to disruption in the egg development procedure and egg release during ovulation period.
IVF is recommended to patients with:
- Blocked fallopian tubes: Some infection or surgeries can damage the fallopian tubes.
- Weak quality sperms: Due to some vitamins or mineral deficiency, the quality of sperm gets hampered.
- Endometriosis: A condition in which the endometrial lining, which is supposed to grow inside the uterus, starts growing outside. As a result, it causes damage to most of the reproductive organs such as fallopian tubes, ovaries, and pelvic space.
- Unexplained infertility: In many cases, despite having healthy sperm count, healthy reproductive organs, and good sex life, couples face difficulty in conceiving. Around 15% of couples fall in the unexplained infertility category.
- PCOS: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome causes an imbalance in the reproductive hormones, and a woman loses her track of ovulation period due to irregular menstrual cycle.
- Genetic Disease: Couples who are suffering from some genetic flaws such as diabetes, cancer, or HIV choose IVF treatment to avoid passing it on to their child.
Visit Endoworld Hospital and our test tube baby centre in Aurangabad to know more about IVF, IUI, ICSI, and other infertility treatment options. We ensure the patients receive the best care and support to conceive and get healthily pregnant because we understand that often the root cause of infertility factors can be psychological. A proper diet, healthy lifestyle, and treatment guidance can make it possible for couples to give birth to a child. If you are looking for infertility treatment in Aurangabad, contact Endoworld Hospital today.